We are a Bolton based voluntary community group that was founded by a parent of a child with autism.
Our mission is to deliver quality specialist ABA services, training and social and leisure activities throughout the North West guided by our management team with personal and professional experience of autism.
Meet The Team
We also host other professionals in the field to bring high quality support and training to our North West families and professionals.
We aim to to help and support families in the North west, our purpose is to support and help improve the quality of life of people with autism and their families by giving them more independence using Behaviour Analytical Support or via other therapies available to us.
What we offer:
- We provide local information through collaboration with local support networks, through events and our Newsletter.
- We provide positive 1 day training workshops to support parents to provide meaningful support for them and their children.
- We run specific 5 week courses for children and parents working on specific targets such as Social communication, behaviours that challenge, social interaction and toilet training and more.
- We also run after school clubs and leisure activities for children and young people.
- We provide specific ABA and autism training for Parents.
- We provide a range of Professional training to School settings & Education providers.
- Raising awareness to promote a better understanding of Autism and learning difficulties in your local community.
- We organise fundraising events to support all the above.
- We collaborate with local charities and supply on the website local information for easy access.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy navigating the information provided on our website.