Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer with Reach North West
Volunteering offers vital help to people in need, worthwhile causes, and the community, but the benefits can be even greater for you, the volunteer.
Volunteering and helping others can help you reduce stress, combat depression, keep you mentally stimulated, and provide a sense of purpose.
Offering your time and experience to help those who need it is a great thing to do – seeing the children shine and the impact you make on the lives of the children and their families is a great feeling – one that’s pretty hard to beat!
The experience you get in the Reach North West setting is amazing being part of a team is a great rewarding experience.
You will gain more experience in working with different parents and children giving you further advanced knowledge over different children, abilities and age groups
- It’s a fabulous opportunity for you to advance in your career:
- Leadership Skills.
- Teamwork and relationship skills.
- Challenge yourself.
- Learn to apply the skills you already have
- It really is a wonderful opportunity and great for your CV.
There are numerous way's you can Volunteer:
Have a look through the following roles by clicking the link next to each to see what is involved in each role and which may sut you best.
- Volunteer ABA Tutor 5 week courses (experienced): Application Form
- Volunteer Tutor 5 week courses (no aba experience): Application Form
- Volunteer Bolton Lego Therapy Club: Application Form
- Volunteer for Child outings(application form and info): Application Form
- Volunteer Fundraiser join our team of fundraisers: Application Form
- Let's Talk Application: Application Form
If you feel there is any other way in which you can volunteer please Contact Us
We look forward to welcoming you to Reach North West and becoming part of our Family.